Silicone Sponge Washers can be manufactured to virtually any given shape or size with thickness starting at 0.8mm thick.
We can supply Silicone Sponge Washers in both plain and self adhesive backed format. Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd have a unique system to adhesive coat silicone which is notoriously difficult to bond.
Our range of Silicone Sponge Washers perform in some of the most arduous environments with a broad operating temperature range of -60 to +230 degress C
Silicone Sponge Washers also offer the following;
- Thicknesses from 0.8mm to 12.5mm in roll form, up to 50mm in sheets.
- Up to 1100mm wide
- Closed cell
- Excellent Ozone and UV resistance
- Offered in densities ranging from 200 kg/m3 (very soft) to 530 kg/m3 (Firm)
- Available in white, riox and dark grey as standard
- Colour matching is limited due to the cellular properties of sponge materials
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures -60Â°C to 230Â°C
Quality control of our Silicone Sponge Washers
Our complete range of products including Silicone Sponge Washers are manufactured under our Quality Management System which is certified to ISO 9001.
Help with Silicone Sponge Washers
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.