Industrial Felt Gaskets can be rapidly produced from various material grades and densities, Industrial Felt Gaskets can be supplied in either plain or self adhesive backed format with adhesive backing to one or multiple sides.
We have an extensive range of adhesive tape systems to choose from to best suit the application or environment. We can also apply a range of facings should this be required.
Key properties of industrial felt Gaskets.
- Industrial felt Gaskets have a fibrous structure which can absorb and transmit fluids along capillary pathways and filter out solids or suspended liquids in gases (i.e. mists)
- Industrial felt Gaskets have a homogenous structure so that, if the surface is removed, it is replaced by a similar face without fraying.
- Industrial felt Gaskets show resilience, ensuring excellent recovery of the material to its original dimensions after compression.
- Industrial Felt Gaskets have High energy absorption, enabling large amounts of vibration or sound energy to be dissipated.
- Industrial Felt Gaskets are easily shaped by cutting or (in higher densities) machining and dimensionally stable in use, neither swelling nor shrinking.
- Industrial Felt Gaskets are operational over a wide temperature range. They maintain their properties over a range from -40 Celsius to +100 Celsius.
Other properties of industrial felt Gaskets include a good response to oxidation, ultra violet exposure (i.e. ageing) and non-polar solvents. Wool felt offers a near constant coefficient of friction in both wet and dry conditions.
Quality of Industrial Felt Gaskets
We carry out ALL business activities under the watchful eye of our Quality Management System to ISO 9001, this includes the manufacture of Industrial Felt Gaskets.
Help and guidance
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Samples - Technical Felt Gaskets
Samples can be submitted for testing upon request.
Call now for sample requests or further help.
For information on Felt Gaskets please complete the following quick enquiry or call us on +44(0)1384 252555.
Full technical data can be supplied upon request,
or downloaded from our online portal.