PTFE Plastic Pads
PTFE Pads form part of our comprehensive catalogue of products we currently manufacture. We manufacture ALL of our components bespoke to the customers requirements using decades of experience coupled with 30,000 ft² of manufacturing and office based facilities.
Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd carries huge quantities of stock which enables us offer some of the very best lead times in the business. This is coupled with unparalleled levels of quality which is controlled by our fully documented and certified Quality Management System to ISO 9001.
PTFE Pads offer the following;
- PTFE has excellent coefficient and low friction properties
- PTFE Pads will retain their high strength, toughness and self-lubrication at extreme low temperatures and still remain flexible at -79°c.
- PTFE has very high chemical resistance to alkali and acids
- PTFE Pads have excellent die electric properties
- PTFE Pads are chemically inert and non-toxic
- PTFE Pads have a high melting temperature
Help and guidance
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Samples - Technical PTFE Plastic Pads
Samples can be submitted for testing upon request.
Call now for sample requests or further help.
For information on PTFE Plastic Pads please complete the following quick enquiry or call us on +44(0)1384 252555.
Full technical data can be supplied upon request,
or downloaded from our online portal.