Silicone Rubber Extrusions can be produced in various grades and colours of Silicone and can also incorporate self adhesive backing.
Silicone Rubber Extrusions are commonly found as the door seal on a domestic oven but have many uses in industry and beyond due to the broad temperature range of -60 to +230 Degrees C.
Silicone Rubber Extrusions are;
- Manufactured in many formats including, tubing, cord, profiles & sections
- Shore A hardness from 40-80
- Available in translucent, white, riox or black
- Colour matching also available (subject to minimum order quantities)
- FDA approved grades are available (U.S Food and Drug Administration)
- Also available in low smoke, low toxicity (LCH) and flame retardant (FR)
Help and guidance
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Samples - Technical Silicone Extrusion
Samples can be submitted for testing upon request.
Call now for sample requests or further help.
For information on Silicone Extrusion please complete the following quick enquiry or call us on +44(0)1384 252555.
Full technical data can be supplied upon request,
or downloaded from our online portal.