Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd manufacture and supply a diverse leading suppliers of Cork products, including Anti Vibration Cork.
Anti-Vibration Cork is a high compressible material suitable for low and medium bolt pressure, with good flexibility and resilience available with 2 different binders, Neoprene and Nitrile rubber to help when oil, petrol and chemicals are present. Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd are able to manufacture a wide variety of products from Anti Vibration Cork including:
All of the above can be manufactured in either plain or self-adhesive backed, peel-able liner on one or both sides. Anti-vibration effectively reduce or completely eliminates vibration and noise produced by heavy industrial machinery and equipment, and is often also used in railway isolation pads and acoustic suspension buildings.
Key Characteristics of Anti-Vibration Cork:
- Very high compressive strength
- Minimal compression even under very high load
- Practically unlimited durability
- Constancy of technical parameters over time
- Excellent dimensional stability for many years
- Anti Vibration Cork (Neoprene) is high compressible, flexible, oil/fuel resistant and suitable for low-medium bolt pressure.
- Anti Vibration Cork (Nitrile) medium density, has low compression and excellent oil and fuel resistance.
Help and guidance
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
Quality of our Antivibration Cork
The quality of service and the products manufactured from Antivibration Cork is controlled by our Quality Management Systems which is certified to ISO 9001.
Call now for sample requests or further help.
For information on Antivibration Cork please complete the following quick enquiry or call us on +44(0)1384 252555.
Full technical data can be supplied upon request,
or downloaded from our online portal.