Here at Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd, we take immense pride in our cutting-edge manufacturing capabilities, exemplified by our state-of-the-art 3D routing machines. Using these sophisticated machines, we can produce bespoke products such as case and box inserts for museums, collectors, equipment manufacturers, and instrument makers.
3D routing offers a host of benefits that make it a valuable and versatile manufacturing technique use in a wide range of industries. Its precision, customisation capabilities, and efficiency all contribute to enhanced product quality, design flexibility, and cost-effectiveness. Furthermore, once a program is set up, 3D routing machines can consistently reproduce the same shapes and components and can be used with a wide range material, accommodating various densities and hardness levels.
Our advanced CNC CAD program enables seamless and rapid input of virtually any design, granting us unparalleled flexibility in delivering tailor-made solutions. From intricate contours to complex shapes, our 3D routing machines flawlessly bring these designs to life, resulting in finished products of exceptional quality and precision.
Advantages of 3D Routing
The ability to precisely shape foam and rubber materials in three dimensions with 3D routing offers numerous advantages, including enhanced design freedom, accuracy, and efficiency. It is a valuable manufacturing technique that empowers the foam and rubber industry to create a wide range of customized and high-quality components for various industrial, commercial, and consumer applications.
- Case and Box Inserts: 3D routing machines are employed to create custom case and box inserts that provide secure and precise fitting for delicate items, offering protection during transportation and storage.
- Prototyping: This technique allows for the rapid and accurate prototyping of foam and rubber components.
- Gaskets and Seals: 3D routing can be used to create intricate gaskets and seals with precise geometries, ensuring optimal performance and a tight fit.
- Packaging Solutions: 3D routing is used to produce custom packaging solutions, such as cushioning inserts, foam trays, and dividers, tailored to specific product requirements.
- Acoustic and Vibration Dampening: 3D routing is employed to create acoustic and vibration dampening components used in various applications, such as automotive, aerospace, and electronics.
- Customized Components: This technique enables the production of unique and complex foam and rubber components with specific shapes and contours to meet specialized applications.
- Industrial Tooling: 3D routing can be used to create moulds, jigs, and fixtures for the manufacturing process, improving efficiency and accuracy.
- Signage and Displays: 3D routing can be used to create intricate and eye-catching signage, logos, and displays for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Architectural and Decorative Applications.