At Advanced Seals and Gaskets, we specialize in adhesive lamination, a cutting-edge technique that combines different materials using high-quality adhesive bonding. Our state-of-the-art facilities, experienced team, and precision equipment enable us to offer adhesive lamination services that meet the highest standards of performance and reliability.
- Premium Adhesive Materials: We utilize premium adhesive materials known for their exceptional bonding strength, durability, and compatibility with a wide range of substrates.
- Versatile Substrate Compatibility: Our adhesive lamination services are suitable for bonding various substrates, including rubber, foam, plastics, metals, textiles, and more.
- Customized Solutions: We understand that each project is unique. Our adhesive lamination services can be customized to meet your specific requirements, including material selection, thickness, and bonding area.
- Precision and Consistency: Our advanced equipment and skilled technicians ensure precise adhesive application and consistent lamination quality, providing reliable performance in your applications.
- Expert Guidance: Our team of experts is here to guide you through the material selection process, adhesive options, and lamination techniques that best suit your project's needs.
Here at Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd, we pride ourselves on our Adhesive Lamination capabilities. Adhesive Lamination adds versatility and value to our extensive product catalogue. When requested, many of our products can be enhanced with pressure-sensitive adhesive applied to one or multiple sides. Our state-of-the-art adhesive lamination section utilizes a precise combination of heat and pressure to expertly apply the adhesive, ensuring impeccable bonding and performance. In addition, our tension rewind facility further streamlines our production process. For added convenience, we can supply sheeting rolled onto a sturdy cardboard core, optimising handling and storage.
What is Adhesive Lamination
Adhesive lamination is a process used to bond two or more materials together using pressure-sensitive adhesive. During this process a layer of adhesive is applied to one or both sides of the material, the materials are then pressed together under controlled pressure and temperature to create a strong and durable bond. The adhesive used in lamination is typically a pressure-sensitive adhesive, which means it forms an instant bond when pressure is applied to it. This eliminates the need for additional curing or drying processes, making adhesive lamination a quick and efficient method of bonding materials
Benefits of Adhesive Lamination
Adhesive lamination offers many benefits including enhancing the versatility and performance of foam and rubber materials in various industries. It provides a reliable and efficient method for creating a wide range of components and products, offering improved bonding, sealing, fastening, and insulation properties. The ability to add adhesive backing to foam and rubber materials opens new design possibilities and applications, making adhesive lamination a valuable process in the rubber and foam industry
Advantages of Adhesive Lamination
The adhesive lamination process offers several advantages, including fast production times, high bonding strength, and versatility in creating customized products. It is a cost-effective method for creating components with specific properties, such as adhesion, cushioning, and insulation. Adhesive lamination has widespread use in industries where bonding different materials together is essential for achieving the desired performance and functionality of the final product.
Capabilities of Adhesive Lamination
Class O Acoustic Foam Gaskets can be manufactured with a plain or self-adhesive backing to allow for easy installation and to hold the gasket in place, ensuring it remains stable even if the application moves.
Clients can choose from a selection of adhesives including acrylic, scrim and tissue with low, medium or high tack options, depending upon the individual requirements. Acoustic foam gaskets can also be cut from foam laminated to a range of our other materials using spray adhesives.
Please contact us using the form below or by calling us on +44(0)1384 252555.