Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd stock and convert 24KG polyethylene “Direct from block”. This product has a vast array of uses for all areas of industry and has the many characteristics including;
- A wide spectrum of colours
- Uniform closed-cell structure
- Pleasant texture and attractive appearance
- 24Kg Polyethylene offers High resistance to wear and tear
- Temperature resistance between -60°C and +90°C
- Easy processing and conversion
- 24Kg Polyethylene can be thermoformed, vacuum formed, milled (CNC), laminated, glued, die-cut, split, butt welded and can be combined with other foams, films, polymers and textiles by lamination or adhesion
We manufacture many different components from Polyethylene including;
- 24 Kg Polyethylene Washers
- 24 Kg Polyethylene Gaskets
- 24 Kg Polyethylene Strip
- 24 Kg Polyethylene Pads
- 24 Kg Polyethylene Fabrications
Our in-house technical department can offer invaluable assistance of product selection along with samples and Technical Data Sheets. This is extremely useful during the design and prototype stage or when alternative products are been sourced. Please contact us to find out more or simply fill out the sample and order request forms available here.
As stated earlier we convert our polyethylene products “Direct from block” which means we have the ability to split the sheet or product thickness to your exact requirements using state of the art horizontal band knife splitting machines. We produce all our products in line with our Quality Management System to ISO 9001.
Help with 24KG Polyethylene products
If you would like to speak with a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively, you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.
For more details use the form below or contact us on 01384 469100.