Felt and Textiles
Felt Sheeting – Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd are market leaders in the conversion and manufacture of Foam & Rubber Products including Seals, Gaskets, Strip, Washers, Pads, Sheeting, Fabrications, Mouldings and extrusions.
Felt Sheeting can be supplied in many grades including the following: craft and industrial, felt can be in plain or self adhesive backed format.
Key properties of industrial felt sheeting.
- Industrial felt has a fibrous structure which can absorb and transmit fluids along capillary pathways and filter out solids or suspended liquids in gases (i.e. mists)
- Industrial felt has a homogenous structure so that, if the surface is removed, it is replaced by a similar face without fraying.
- Industrial felt shows resilience, ensuring excellent recovery of the material to its original dimensions after compression.
- High energy absorption, enabling large amounts of vibration or sound energy to be dissipated.
- Easily shaped by cutting or (in higher densities) machining and dimensionally stable in use, neither swelling nor shrinking.
- Operational over a wide temperature range. It maintains its properties over a range from -40 Celsius to +100 Celsius.
Textile Sheeting – Advanced Seals & Gaskets Ltd can supply a range of textile sheeting in plain or self adhesive backed format.
We can supply our range of Textiles in cut to size format or standard roll widths and lengths (dependent on material chosen).
Textile Sheets are often used for Head lining or speaker grills in the automotive trade with many more uses available.
We are also able to provide punched and cut parts to the customers drawing or requirements.
Help with Felt and Textile Sheeting
If you would like to speak to a representative to discuss your specific application or requirements please call our sales office direct on 01384 469100, alternatively you can send an E-mail. Simply click on the link and forward us your details along with your question and we will contact you immediately.